There are a few ground rules for participation in our community. Please respect these rules, and each other.
Fellow Brethren & New comer
* Newcomers may be annoying. But lots of valued contributors started out this way, and treating newcomers kindly makes them more likely to turn into the valuable community members we all know and love.
* So while you don't have to humor them or suffer them gladly, and it's fine to point out when they make mistakes, point newcomers in the right direction in addition to turning them away from the wrong ones, and be kind to them in the process of correcting their transgressions.
* No personal attacks. Do not feel compelled to defend your honor in public.
* Not everyone has time reading all forum and postings. To ensure that your message reach the right people at timely manner, identify your subject matter clearly in the subject line. Subjects like a
problem are not very helpful.
* Please pay attention to the topic of your messages, and check that it still relates to its parent. Off-topic discussion not taken to private email is eligible for removal.
* It's tempting to revisit controversial decisions you disagree with, but it's rarely productive to do so, since it almost always results in the same heated, lengthy, and time/energy draining discussions leading to the same conclusion that was reached in the last round.
* Therefore, for issues already raised, discussed, and decided upon, reopen the discussion only if you have significant new information that would reasonably prompt reconsideration of the original decision.
No test messages
* Please do not send test messages to the forum
* Spam is a blight upon the face of the net. Nobody likes it. However, it is hard to avoid. Despite our best efforts, you will occasionally see spam on our site. However, don't forget that complaining about spam in public increases noise, but not signal. It may make you feel better, but it doesn't help.
* Please visit your my account page(right side top), and click on email settings to control your emails
* You can use Malayalam fonts for Brethrenet by Epic Browser (www.epicbrowser.com). Please download this browser and open BrethreNet there and choose Malayalam to type.
* BrethreNet has full right to edit/delete your profile, posts, comments, reply, etc that which does not comply NT doctrines and glory of the Lord.
* Give us a clear idea about your Local Assembly/location to have a healthy participation throughout the features of Brethrenet.